Senior Care Live
With your host
Now Nationally Syndicated!
Join us on
Our Flagship Station
The Numbers Are Staggering, This is Our Audience!
- There are 39.8 million unpaid family and friend caregivers
- There are 46.9 million elderly care-recipients
- 60% of caregivers are women, 40% are men
- The average age of caregivers is 50
- The average age of care recipients is 70
- On average, caregivers provide care for 4.6 years
- Caregivers provide an average of 24.4 hours of care per week
- More seniors and caregivers than ever before are seeking reliable information as well as quality products and services to help them care for their elderly loved ones or self direct their own care.